Author Topic: Cyber Dust  (Read 1824 times)

Verax

• View Profile
Cyber Dust
« on: September 26, 2019, 01:05:31 PM »
They have used an app called Cyber Dust for years to avoid paper trails in their violation of Sunshine Laws

If you aren't familiar with this app, the app destroys the message permanently as soon as it is read by the recepient

Because of this app there will never be a paper trail

But if an investigator is reading this forum I encourage them to look at the records on their phones to see that they all have had this common app on it for years

I don't want to say more so I can remain anonymous to them but I do have more to share in future. I would prefer not to do so and won't if they start to be more transparent and will listen to the citizens and put the city of Germantown's best interest ahead of their own

NancyDrew

• View Profile
Re: Cyber Dust
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 04:59:09 PM »
That solves the mystery of the why there is no trail.  But wait, what about Sunshine Laws?

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 05:51:41 PM »
They have used an app called Cyber Dust for years to avoid paper trails in their violation of Sunshine Laws

If you aren't familiar with this app, the app destroys the message permanently as soon as it is read by the recepient

Because of this app there will never be a paper trail

But if an investigator is reading this forum I encourage them to look at the records on their phones to see that they all have had this common app on it for years

I don't want to say more so I can remain anonymous to them but I do have more to share in future. I would prefer not to do so and won't if they start to be more transparent and will listen to the citizens and put the city of Germantown's best interest ahead of their own
Thank you Verax. This community needs all the help it can get. You are officially this forum's 3rd whistleblower to step forward. There is safety in numbers. Again, thank you for the information and bless you.

TheWatcher

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 12:06:50 PM »
Thank you for posting. Unfortunately I do not think there is a way to verify this information. I wish you would contact an interested member of the media and become a confidential source.

Marlene

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2019, 07:05:22 PM »
So much for transparency.  What sunshine laws?   >:(

NancyDrew

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2019, 12:57:31 PM »
It is obscured who exactly is an interested member of the media.  There doesn't really appear to be a true investigative journalist much less any agency that has investigative authority.  There have been a number of reports that people have contacted authorities at local, county and state levels why is not one agency that is charged with protecting taxpayer interests not fulfilling their duty?  Mystery abounds.  Will a citizen have to contact the FBI to get any accountability?  There are documented instances of the law being broken are there not?

Marlene

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2020, 12:19:41 PM »
Verax, are you ready to share anything else yet?